THE LISTENER Begins Production on Season 4

Updated: May 7, 2013

The premiere date is set... Nova Scotia's Craig Olejnik returns in Season 4 of  THE LISTENER on Wednesday May 29, 2013.

We'll have more in the weeks to come... stay tuned!!! SABS

Posted: February 13, 2013

Exciting news for fans of THE LISTENER – the cast and crew began shooting the first episode of their fourth season today in...Vancouver!

Nova Scotia's own Craig Olejnik stars in the hit CTV series. Back as the crime solving psychic Toby Logan - this 4th installment kicks off on the West Coast where the team has journeyed from their home base in Toronto – in pursuit of a high tech criminal.

BC based co-star Lauren Lee Smith (Sergeant Michelle McCluskey) has gotta be lovin' the short commute. 🙂

The episode's guest stars include Jewel Staite (The L.A. Complex, Firefly) as Toby’s ex-girlfriend and Justin Chatwin (War of the Worlds) as a computer programmer turned crazed activist.

THE LISTENER ON LOCATION IN VANCOUVER @WEVancouver Tweet feb 13, 2013

This premiere episode is said to culminate in Stanley Park (tweeted pics courtesy of @ListenerTV and @WEVancouver) with a standoff and a threat to blow up the city's core.

Wishing the whole team a whole lotta fun out West...and might we suggest an East Coast Episode sometime this season?!!!

Our fingers are crossed on that one and our anticipation is building as we look forward to the season four premiere this summer. Can't wait!!! SABS

SABS TV Please Stand By...

For an all NEW INsights IN 10 with Mr. Olejnik coming soon - in the mean time check out... CRAIG OLEJNIK Pre-Season 3 Chat, Season 3 of the Listener Premiere Date, Craig's Favourite Four, The Listener Returns,Craig Olejnik INsights IN 10 (audio), and On the Line with the Listener (audio)

For more on THE LISTENER including full episodes click here

Note of Noteworthiness -

The LISTENER top  She Sells Sanctuary  bottom  The Bank JobWe'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate THE LISTENER on their 3 Canadian Screen Awards nominations -Best Direction in a Dramatic Series - Kari Skogland “She Sells Sanctuary”, Best Picture Editing in a Dramatic Program or Series - Jean Coulombe CCE “The Bank Job” and Best Performance in a Guest Role - Katie Boland “She Sells Sanctuary”.

1. Plz, more info about The Listener season 4 and if some (at least) answers will ever be answered about Tobys past(Victor Cloonie, his mum..o.O) :/ <3

Comment by CCarolinee — March 3, 2013 @ 4:27 pm

2. wow! yay! im so glad its finally started shooting the season four!

Comment by Briana — March 6, 2013 @ 1:41 am

3. I am very happy the crew is in the process of the shooting season

Comment by Julie Kerr — March 15, 2013 @ 1:44 am

4. when is the first new episode on television?

Comment by jolanda — March 16, 2013 @ 7:57 am

5. can't wait for the forth season!

i look forward to hearing more about Toby's background which was a big "?" at the end of season 1 and was never mentioned in season 2 and 3. that is really odd!

Comment by Roly from Emerald Australia — March 30, 2013 @ 1:51 pm

6. love the show.

Comment by susan — April 6, 2013 @ 12:17 pm

7. YAY, I have been catching up absolutely love this show... Gives The Mentalist a good run for its money but the added mind reading just makes it!!! I also can't wait to find out more about Toby's Mum and family.

Comment by Amy — April 8, 2013 @ 5:11 am

8. Great show but I'd just like to point out the fact that he's not psychic, mind reader.

Comment by angelus78gak — April 9, 2013 @ 6:56 am

9. Just a little nitpick about the article
    the lead character is telepathic, not a psychic.

This is GREAT news, and I'm really looking forward to seeing new eps! I have my DVR at the ready!

Who among us think it might be great to have a romance between Toby and Michelle?

Comment by Rob — April 23, 2013 @ 5:49 pm

10. thanks Rob - you're the 2nd person to say that...but wasn't Toby actually seeing things that were going to happen at point throughout season 3? I'm not certain of all the technical stuff but we can agree it's an awesome show! Word from behind the scenes on Season 4 is that it will be the best yet! Can't wait!!! ps - after an interview I did with Craig - I got the sense that anyone Toby romances has troubles...let's keep Michelle safe 😉

Comment by sbeaumont — April 23, 2013 @ 6:30 pm

11. It's interesting to see the characters develop thru each season but at the same time I hope it does not become another csi crime type show. The whole paramedic hospital involvement made the show more unique along with his work at IIB as a telepath. It would be great to find out more about Toby's past, his family (mom, father, stolen brother) and see Oz & company included a little more in his life once in awhile. Who are the people who were after him and why? This show reminds me a bit of the dead zone tv series which I also loved watching because it more than just an action show it focused on character development and relationships between characters. I will be looking forward to season 4. It's been great watching the episodes online thru ctv that I missed catching on tv.

Comment by sam — April 25, 2013 @ 4:12 am

12. http://www.facebook.com/fadeCraigolejnik

Comment by Carla — April 25, 2013 @ 8:33 pm

13. Thank God and about time. Miss this show airing in the states so down to catching it online, and the season 4 wait is killing me. Thanks for giving me one thing to look forward to in June. 🙂

Comment by V. Signs — April 28, 2013 @ 3:18 pm

14. Love the show. The final episode of season where Mclusky is being set up is outstanding. I love that they have Toby working with police now but I did much prefer the original female detective. Would love to see some people / threats come from Tobies past who feel threatened or want to control Toby for his power.

Comment by Paul — May 6, 2013 @ 12:44 am

15. great show I'm looking forward for season 4 and i hope they fill the missing pieces about Toby's past

Comment by mike — May 7, 2013 @ 6:03 pm

16. Nice... another maritimer does very well. Bring it on home... looking forward to the new season, thank you.

Comment by janice — May 20, 2013 @ 8:24 pm