Sign The Petition: Have Toby Visit REPUBLIC OF DOYLE

Updated again....

CRAIG OLEJNIK WITH SABStvDuring SABStv's Road Trip to Toronto we caught up to THE LISTENER star Craig Olejnik to talk about his show AND his guest starring role on REPUBLIC OF DOYLE click here to watch that!

Updated...

It worked!!!! Our petition worked!!!

Well.... okay - it's possible our little action plan played no role in the hook up - but we'll forever imagine we played some part in THE LISTENER'S Craig Olejnik ending up in the Republic.

Be watching REPUBLIC OF DOYLE on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - Craig will be a guest star on REPUBLIC OF DOYLE's episode 508 "Young Guns"We wouldn't miss it for the world - Wahoo! SABS

_______________________________

Here on Sea and be Scene we celebrate the 4 Atlantic Provinces...

All the people, places and things that make them so very special, so...

left - Allan Hawco REPUBLIC OF DOYLE right Craig Olejnik THE LISTENERWhen it comes to two of my favourite Atlantic Canadians...

Bell Island, NL fella Allan Hawco (REPUBLIC OF DOYLE) and Nova Scotia's own Craig Olejnik (THE LISTENER)- well you've gotta believe - having them together on one show would be some sort of awesome!!!

You see, in a recent interview with Craig Olejnik (post) - I suggested how great it would be to have him guest star on REPUBLIC OF DOYLE... he even suggested maybe Toby could be on there passing through - maybe help Jake out with a case.... so cool right?!

At any rate, during that interview I promised to make it my mission to 'make it happen'

So I'm starting this on-line petition and hope YOU will sign...

Just put your name and where you're from in the comment section and I'll add you to the list on this page - feel free to leave a kind comment of support if you'd like...maybe even plot line suggestions - whatever - just show your LOVE for this idea and who knows...

Hopefully if we can all join together we can make it happen! Thanks in advance for your support!!! SABS

1. I love Toby and The Listener. I am from Brazil and currently Fox Channel is running Season 2 again.
    Thank you for your initiative and good luck with your petition.

Comment by Elizabeth Sakai — May 24, 2012 @ 3:18 pm

2. I would love to see the power "Social Media" work and see this happen! Good luck!

Comment by Christine — May 27, 2012 @ 10:52 pm

3. Would love to see the characters "Toby" & "Jake" have a run in! Can just see Jake's frustration with Toby knowing what's happening before Jake does! Love to see both of these fantastic east coast boys on the same screen!

Good Luck Stephanie! Love your interviews and interactions!

Comment by BeckieMac — May 28, 2012 @ 12:18 am

4. I'm from Toronto and I would love to see a crossover between these two shows!!! Sign me up!!!!!!

Comment by Achitha — June 1, 2012 @ 7:48 pm

5. I can't wait to see what happens in season 4 of Republic of Doyle!!! It would be a tragedy if it were cancelled.

Comment by Dhyan — June 10, 2012 @ 4:14 am

6. Hey Dhyan - no worries Republic of Doyle will be back for Season 4 and hopefully 5 & 6 & 7 &.... 🙂
    sb

Comment by sbeaumont — June 10, 2012 @ 7:38 pm

7. When I first watched both shows, I thought they looked the same, so both of them on Republic of Doyle would be really cool.

Comment by Joanne Dort — September 19, 2012 @ 9:40 pm

8. I think it is a cool idea and I think they will do great being on the same show together.

Comment by Brenda Goodwin — September 20, 2012 @ 12:39 pm

9. Please bring this show back. CBC drew me in last year with the ads. Now I'm waiting for the new season. All of my family loves this show. I enjoy all the characters and love the east coast scenery. Note to CBC: think of something else to cut, not this show!

Comment by anna stockman — September 26, 2012 @ 1:35 am

10. Hey Anna - not to fear - Season 4 of Republic of Doyle returns to CBC in January. The R of D team is busy working on what Allan Hawco is calling the best season yet... can't wait! sb

Comment by sbeaumont — September 26, 2012 @ 9:58 am

11. I absolutely love this show. I make a point of watching each episode. Love the scenery. The entire cast is great. If you haven't watched Allan Hawco in his movie entitled "Love and Savegry" then I strongly recommend that you do so. I hope that "The Rowdyman", Gordon Pinsent will be in some episodes this season. So glad that the show has not been cancelled.

Comment by Bob Erwin, Ottawa — October 6, 2012 @ 2:19 pm

12. Yes, indeed. It would be wonderful to have Craig Olejnik assist Jake Doyle on a case.

Comment by Virginia Nisbett — October 6, 2012 @ 4:32 pm

13. Please have Republic of Doyle on for season 5, 6, 7, 8...etc.!

Comment by Virginia Nisbett — October 6, 2012 @ 4:34 pm

14. This sounds like a great idea for a show. I'm originally from NS and now live in Windsor, ON. Both my husband and I love the Republic of Doyle and I try not to miss The Listener. We have great talent in the Maritimes.

Comment by Cathy — October 25, 2012 @ 9:29 pm

15. I would love to see the two shows come together - GREAT idea - make it happen!!

Marg
    Fergus, Ontario

Comment by Marg Lemoine — November 6, 2012 @ 9:14 pm

16. Hey that would be FABULOUS !
    Can`t wait for new season to start.

Comment by Richard Dolson Oro Station On. — December 8, 2012 @ 10:05 pm

17. Hey I love both shows and they are both doing extremely well. It would make a fantastic episode to bring them both together on a case. Not a far stretch snd would make for great ratngs...bet there would be a record amount of females watching that episode:):):)

Comment by Rick Vey — December 31, 2012 @ 3:36 pm

18. I live in New Brunswick and love both shows. I think this is a great idea! Toby would drive Jake crazy. They should not like each other at first, but maybe build a respect and friendship over several visits Since Gordon Pinsent was already on The Listener, perhaps there could be some tie in with Toby's search for his mother and his past.

While we are throwing out ideas, young Damian McGinty of Celtic Thunder and most recently Glee is apparently looking for a place to get started in acting, His lack of acting experience and strong Irish accent are apparently limiting his chances south of the border. Both of those traits would make him a strong contender for Republic of Doyle I think. He is gorgeous, sings like an angel, is 20 years old, a hard worker. willing to learn, and only moved to the US from Northern Ireland 2 years ago. I think Newfoundland reminds me of Ireland and he may be up for a few guest visits. He sure has the fan base to help your show. Just Google him and all his contact info is there.

Comment by Sheila Gauvin — January 7, 2013 @ 10:59 pm

19. I would love to see that happen.....

Comment by Julie Kerr — March 15, 2013 @ 1:46 am

20. If anyone should make an appearance it should be Gordie Brown.

Comment by Julie Kerr — March 15, 2013 @ 1:50 am

21. I live in Halifax and I'm all for it, sign me up, Please

Comment by Tina Prosser-Cameron — April 23, 2013 @ 3:58 am

22. By all means have Toby return to Doyle for next season. He needs the gig as employment is tough to find in NS even with Steven's Economic Action Plan. Ha Ha

Comment by Steve Ashby — May 23, 2013 @ 10:39 am

23. Yes! Toby and Jake would be a great team. Please make it happen!

Comment by Abigail, Steinbach Manitoba — August 7, 2013 @ 5:21 pm

24. Yes, please make this happen!

Comment by Abigail, Steinbach Manitoba — August 7, 2013 @ 5:21 pm

25. GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY!!! It's happening - Craig Olejnik will be a guest on Season 5 of Republic of Doyle - stay tuned for more details! Wahoo!!!! sb

Comment by sbeaumont — August 8, 2013 @ 1:23 am

26. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

-Anna